Practices for Living, Dying, and Living Again
A self-directed audio program.
You are going to die someday.
But don’t worry! You’ve done it before. And there’s a very good chance you’ll do it again.
There are few things in this universe more mysterious, more frightening, or more maddening than death. Every cell in our body tells us to reject death, to push it out of our consciousness, to rage with every ounce of our being against the dying of the light. Which makes it all the more painful, horrifying, and confusing when death inevitably touches our lives, whether it’s through the death of a loved one or having to confront our own mortality.
But you don’t need to be afraid of your death. In fact, there are are are things you can do right now to help you overcome your fear and recognize that your death is not something to dread, but something you can actually look forward to.
When you die, your innate brilliance and perfection will shine forth more brilliantly than ever before.
Okay, I’m Dead, Now What? is a 30-part exploration of conscious dying, offering a comprehensive guide to the many stages of the death and dying process. Based largely upon the timeless teachings of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, Okay, I’m Dead includes a series of discussions and guided meditations to help you:
- Consciously prepare for your own death.
- Relate gracefully to all that will happen to you physically and mentally as you die.
- Recognize the astounding spiritual opportunities that will arise for you during this time.
- Help others better navigate the dying and post-death experiences, allowing you to assist your loved ones as they make this precious transition as smoothly and painlessly as possible.
With every breath you take, someone in the world dies. We are forever walking with death. We don’t know when we’ll meet, but we do know that it is forever just behind our shoulder, marching slowly but unyieldingly toward us, getting closer no matter where we go. And we know it will eventually find each and every one of us.
What will you do when it finds you? Will you be prepared?
This self-directed audio program includes:
- A series of powerful guided meditations for living, awakening, and dying, taught by Andrew Holecek. (3 hours)
- In-depth exploration of the major themes, teachings, and practices from the Tibetan Book of the Dead, applied to 21st-century life. Featuring Andrew Holecek and Ken Wilber. (6 hours, includes written transcripts)
- Exclusive excerpts from Preparing to Die by Andrew Holecek.
- Death, Meditation, and Rebirth: an incredible free essay by Ken Wilber
Okay, I’m Dead, Now What? is presented with Ken Wilber and is produced and sold by Integral Life. You are being redirected to Integral Life, any questions or problems related to this course should be directed to Integral Life.
About Andrew Holecek
Andrew Holecek is a renowned authority on the spiritual and practical preparations for a good death. With his remarkable wisdom and infectious humor, you will learn how to live – and die – in ways you never knew were possible. Here is a rare guide, someone who has studied and practiced death to such a degree that he has penetrated the mystery. Andrew is someone you can trust in this journey. You will feel it in the first moments of his teaching. Full Bio.